Development Director Needed - Precious Projects

I just sent this blast:

Development Director Needed

Precious Project is committed to the education and care of vulnerable children in rural Tanzania. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic fundraiser to help take our project to the next level. The Precious Project Development Director is responsible for the oversight and management of fundraising strategy, major gifts cultivation, fund development, and marketing.

The director would be expected to utilize multi-channel fundraising to acquire new donors, deepen relationships with existing donors and raise the organization’s profile in the greater Boston area. The person must live in the Greater Boston MA area.

Send an email of interest to gil@preciousproject.org

Replies to this Topic

Any chance you may consider someone living out of Boston?  I am originally from East Africa. I have worked in the Rural areas and understand the circumstances.  I have lived in the USA and raised funds for Refugees from Congo and Burundi.  I do want to do this work. 

Greetings from New Life Ministry: Women Awareness and Integral Development, Lahore. Pakistan

Let us join our efforts together to bring about prosperity in families devastated by turmoil. New Life Ministry is playing its role down the years for raising the living standards of those in need by assisting persons with disabilities and spreading awareness among women. We invite all to spread; love, hope and charity.

Please visit on face book page and webpage New Life Organization
https://web.facebook.com/newlifeorganization1/

Yours truly,

Ms. Rita Samson
Director New Life Ministry-NLM
E-mail: newlifenlm66@gmail.com
Mobile/Whatsapp #: +92-3084088026

Greetings from New Life Ministry: Women Awareness and Integral Development, Lahore. Pakistan

Let us join our efforts together to bring about prosperity in families devastated by turmoil. New Life Ministry is playing its role down the years for raising the living standards of those in need by assisting persons with disabilities and spreading awareness among women. We invite all to spread; love, hope and charity.

Please visit on face book page and webpage New Life Organization
https://web.facebook.com/newlifeorganization1/

Yours truly,

Ms. Rita Samson
Director New Life Ministry-NLM
E-mail: newlifenlm66@gmail.com
Mobile/Whatsapp #: +92-3084088026

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

AllHumanity Network