Discussion Topics

« Return to What Going On?

Impact Entrepreneur Center Seeks Hub/University Partners and Fiscal Sponsors for Piloting our New Education/Incubation/Investment Solution

Greetings to all 17,234 impact entrepreneurs!

Big news! As I have suggested in recent updates to IE Network members, Impact Entrepreneur has been developing a curated suite of cutting-edge education, incubation, investment and networking tools and resources to support cohorts of impact entrepreneurs on every continent as they develop their game-changing ideas into professional business plans and successfully locate investment from values-aligned investors.

I am delighted to say that our "solution," which initially will be provided through co-working spaces and universities, is ready for launch! Since impact entrepreneurs are, by definition, "systems-minded," we have linked our solution to innovations that address the SDGs. Because we are a leading global community in the impact space, our solution leverages the collective brainpower of our network through a unique mentorship facility.

In 2018, we plan to undertake pilots in up to 5 different cities before taking the solution fully global. We are interested in hearing from potential partners interested in participating in the pilot phase. Potential partners should be either: a) a co-working hub (Impact Hub, WeWork, independent hub) or college/university interested in hosting a pilot cohort, or b) a fiscal agent (foundation, philanthropist, corporation, impact investing group, etc.) interested in sponsoring a cohort in their local city or programmatic city of focus.

Interested parties should reach out to me directly by LI messaging or by emailing through our Network's website at www.impactalchemist.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Laurie Lane-Zucker, Founder & CEO
Impact Entrepreneur Center, Network, LLC

Replies to this Topic

Laurie Lane-Zucker,

Congratulations on your progress to date! I have forward leaning interest in seeing your brilliant plan grow and blossom. I am also interested in seeing membership of AllHumanity get directly engaged with Impact Entrepreneur

V/r,

Robert Reid

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

AllHumanity Network